Thursday, March 31, 2011

Product Review:Natural Skin Shop's Glycolic Cleanser

NaturalSkinShop.com


I am not the type of person who will spend alot of money on cleansers, facial creams or beauty products but I do have a high concern as to what I use on my skin especially my face.  I was given the opportunity to use the  Glycolic Cleanser from NaturalSkinShop.com. Most cleansers that I have tried would dry out my face and leave me with scaly patches.  I was impressed with the Glycolic Cleanser because it left my skin feeling refreshed and glowing in this harsh winter weather. I have been using it for over a month now, I even took it to Hawaii with me!  It's definitely helping me with the peeling from my tan.  Although it's a little pricey, it's  worth the money. 




Here I am in Hawaii!





And another picture.









"Like" T's Budget Savvy Club on Facbook

"Follow" T's Budget Savvy Club on Twitter
Subscribe by Email:






Delivered by FeedBurner







Disclosure: I will be receiving this product sample for review from Natural Skin Shop through a promotion on SheBlogs.org.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win
ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate it

Print Coupons

My Stats