Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hershey's and Halloween fun!


Halloween is quickly approaching and this year we are going trick or treating, visiting some haunted houses and maybe a haunted hayride. We are going to visit the cider mill and some neighborhood blocks that have been decorated for our viewing pleasure. My mom and I are going to make the kids candy bags with Hershey's candy and we'll probably go to a few parties.


I love Hershey's candy and so do the kids. My mom always buys candy early and ends up eating most of it so off to the store for some more she goes. LOL

You can celebrate with Hershey's to by visiting their website for recipes, costume ideas, products and fun stuff.

What are you going to do for Halloween???

Disclosure: I am entering a contest for Hershey's Halloween prize pack as a member of the Mom's Blogger Club.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks

Search & Win
ChickAdvisor.com Love it, Share it, Rate it

Print Coupons

My Stats